Infant Massage Instruction
Taught by IAIM certified instructor Sukey Molloy, Guided Infant Touch is a rewarding way for parents and newborns to relieve stress, and can be learned by anyone interested in having a loving relationship with their baby! Classes are appropriate for babies 8 weeks through pre-crawling.
Certified Infant Massage Instructors are parent educators who have completed intensive training and practicum work specifically designed by the IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage). They are committed to helping you learn interactive communication with your baby through loving touch. Sukey Molloy received her CIMI training and certification in 2001.
Benefits of Infant Massage
• Relaxes and Soothes – Nurturing touch is a naturally rewarding way to relieve stress for you and your baby.
• Deepens Bonding – Essential one-on-one time that will enhance your intimacy, understanding and ability to nurture.
• Improves Communication – Increases your confidence and sensitivity to your baby’s cues.
• Contributes to Development – Stimulates growth and healthy development of your baby’s body, mind and spirit.
• Empowers – Enhances your ability to understand your baby’s special needs.
• Helps Baby Sleep Better – Helping your baby release stress, which builds daily from new experiences means more rest for baby and you; everyone feels better!
Classes are offered both privately, and at the Rockland County YMCA in Nyack, NY. Private instruction and fees are arranged separately through Sukey Molloy.
Rockland County YMCA Sessions in Nyack, NY
Sessions (4 classes each) are scheduled intermittently on demand.
Call to sign up for the next session.
Sundays: 10:00-11:30am, 3:00-4:30pm
For further information, contact 845-353-2268, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download my Guided Infant Touch brochure. (PDF)